My dear friends,
I had this idea, that seemed crazy at the time, of a fun way to interact with people. So I went on this quest to look for people willing to share their thoughts about a topic (book related or not) in a guest post. As the posts get posted, I will share the links to it and the guests information (blogs’ names, Goodreads links, Bookstagram accounts, websites) in this page.
I want to thank every single person that have joined me in this journey. You guys are the best!
If you want to be a part of this journey too, you can send me a message using the form on my Contact Me page. I would love to listen to your ideas, read about your opinions on various topics and interact more with all of you. I do hope more of you join in and have fun.
List of guests:
- 6th July 2018: “Take Care of Yourself, and the Rest Will Follow”
- 10th August 2018: “10 Mystery Dilemma’s”
- 27th August 2018: “The ABCs of Male Characters”
- 30th August 2018: “Successful Planner”
- 7th September 2018: “A bookish passion”
M. K. Wiseman
- 18th September 2018: “Which Came First: the Dragon or the Egg?”
Sarah Marie Graye
- 24th September 2018: “The Victoria Lie”
- 8th October 2018: “Right On The Monet”
Sam R. (Literary Khaleesi)
- 25th November 2018: “The Do’s and Don’ts of Writing”
Rina Z. Neiman
- 31st May 2019: “Writing History for Young Adults”
- 3rd October 2019: Q&A