I was nominated by Amy, The Little Booknerds in the Corner to do the Sunshine Blogger Award. It’s my first time doing blogger awards but it was fun!
What is the Sunshine Blogger Award?
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to those who are creative, positive and inspiring while spreading sunshine to the blogging community.
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you by linking their blog
2.Answer the questions
3. Nominate 11 blogs with 11 questions
4. List the rules as well as display the Sunshine Award Logo on your post
Amy’s Questions for Me:
1. Do you prefer to read Kindle or physical books?
Both actually. Books are books to me. I love to have the physical books, but when I can’t get them because only eBook are available at the moment, I’m okay with it.
2. Have you tried audiobooks? If you have, what do you think of them?
I have read some audiobooks, but not that many. I actually thing they are quite useful. The ones I have listen too, I did it will doing some cleaning at home or driving.
3. Who’s a blogger you most aspire to? And why.
I don’t think I have a particular blogger I aspire to be. I have a lot of people (author, bloggers, teachers,…), human beings, that have touched my life in any way, and that I have in my hearts for making me think, love, feel free, and enjoy a good book. Anyway, I don’t aspire to me anyone else. I aspire to be the best version of myself. I aspire to keep being respectful, honest, kind and human. And as a blogger, I just aspire to be honest and respectful with my posts and keep having fun and connecting with people.
4. Can you listen to music while reading? If you can what music do you mostly listen to?
Sometimes I do. It always depends on my mood. I listen to about anything. I usually just go to Spotify and put on a random playlist in a genre and then change it when I fell like it.
5. If you could give the first half of 2018 a rating, what would you give it?
0 to 5? It would be a 5 for exciting. 4 for hard work. 4 for how many goals I accomplished so far (since I didn’t accomplished some of the goals I had in mind for this 1st half of 2018).
6. What do you enjoy most about blogging?
I enjoy being able to talk about books with people. And blogging opens up a door I didn’t have before.
7. Have you been to any conventions?
Not really. I have been to the annual book fair in Lisbon for the past 6 years, but that’s about it.
8. If you could give your past self-advice about blogging what would you tell yourself?
I only started this blog in January, but I have learned a lot. I would just say “Don’t stress about the post so much and just have fun.”
9. What time of the day do you normally read the most?
All the time. It depends on the day. When I was studying I would read during lunch break or once I got home, usually during the night. Now I’m on vacation so I read anytime I want.
10. How do you plan out your next blog post out?
I don’t really have a specific plan when I’m preparing my blog posts. If I’m a part of blog tours that week, I will put the information about the book and author in the post, just ready for the review and I will write the review once I finished the book.
Sometimes I schedule a post if I know I won’t be near my computer during the day I want to publish the post. But most of the time I get a draft of the post ready and the day before I post it, I will finish it (with pics and colors) so it’s ready to publish.
11. How many completed posts does it take for you to say its a ‘good blogging day’?
I don’t know. One I suppose. I’m just happy to be able to complete what I was doing and that’s about it. I try not to stress much about how many post I publish a day, or how many I completed and are ready to be posted. I just try to have fun with this.
- What’s the first book you remember reading?
- What are you currently reading? Are you enjoying it?
- Do you have reading goals for 2018?
- What fictional world would you choose to live in and why?
- What do you think and say when people ask you to choose a favorite book?
- Who are some of your favorite authors? And have you met them in person?
- Do you like reading outside? Where?
- Aside from reading and blogging, what do you enjoy doing? What hobbies do you have?
- What made you decide to start a book blog? What was your inspiration?
- How long have you been blogging? And how do you think of the experience so far?
- What advices do you have for new bloggers, or people that are thinking about starting a blog?
- Sam – Literary Critique
- Heba – Bookaholic Trone
- Frankie – Chicks, Rogues and Scandals
- Jessica – Odd and Bookish
- Laura – LFBooks
- April – The Vagaries of Us
- Nikki – Saturday Nite Reades
- Sara – The Bibliophagist
- Norees – NoReadsTooGreat
- Empress DJ – Books and Bindings
- Elsa – Bookish Aurora
Thank you again to Amy for nominating me for this lovely award, it was really fun doing your questions.
Don’t forget to comment, don’t be stranger. If you have any book recommendation you can leave a message using the form on my Contact Me page.
If you are an author and want me to do a review of your book you can go check out my Request Review page.
I always welcome new books to add to my list and I’m always excited to do reviews and read books.